Saturday, January 18, 2014

Bless Those Who Curse You

I heard some interesting information today that really stung my heart - and not in a good way if you know what I mean. But I know who to go to for healing.  

The choices I make are
the ones I feel God puts on my heart - I do not search out to turn people against each other or hurt others or look for the negative in those around me. Some people would respond to this situation with anger and spite, I choose to bless those who curse me. 

Those that know me, know that I love to love, to look for the good in others, and that I desire to live in peace and harmony, even in hard and difficult situations. I miss the mark at times, like many others, but I repent with a genuine heart and ask God to change me and mold me for His glory.

Anyone can say they are your 'friend' but the truth in that word will emanate from their actions, their thoughts, and their words (both to you and when you're not around). 

A general rule - if you can't say it TO them, don't say it ABOUT them. And with that, the best fight is done in the spiritual realm. So, I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD BE BLESSED IN JESUS NAME! 

Lord I pray for this person and ask you to remove the hurt and the wicked ways from their heart and the lies that have risen from their heart and departed from their lips. I speak peace, encouragement, and truth into their heart and into their life, and I ask for them to find more of YOU in their lives, and that their heart's desire would be to release YOUR Words from their lips and YOUR Love to be shown from their actions and their thoughts, in Jesus Name. May they feel Your touch on their heart to correct their wrongs and turn towards You for guidance. Bless all of those involved with your unfailing love. I ask that you would send your Holy Spirit to this person to speak to them in their dreams, not out of condemnation, but out of Your perfect, amazing, and loving truth.

I forgive this person and release this situation to You, Lord. I come against the lies spoken over me and rip out those curses from the root and cast them back in to the fiery pit of hell where they rose from and I speak your blessings over myself and those involved. Thank you for Your eternal covering of protection over me, my friends, and my family. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Love Wins.


Luke 6Love for Enemies
27“But to you who are willing to listen, I say, love your enemies! Do good to those who hate you. 28Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you. 29If someone slaps you on one cheek, offer the other cheek also. If someone demands your coat, offer your shirt also. 30Give to anyone who asks; and when things are taken away from you, don’t try to get them back. 31Do to others as you would like them to do to you.
32“If you love only those who love you, why should you get credit for that? Even sinners love those who love them! 33And if you do good only to those who do good to you, why should you get credit? Even sinners do that much! 34And if you lend money only to those who can repay you, why should you get credit? Even sinners will lend to other sinners for a full return.
35“Love your enemies! Do good to them. Lend to them without expecting to be repaid. Then your reward from heaven will be very great, and you will truly be acting as children of the Most High, for he is kind to those who are unthankful and wicked. 36You must be compassionate, just as your Father is compassionate.



No comments:

Post a Comment