Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My 3 W's

It's time for my 3 W's - 

Worship, Walking, & Water... 

Worshiping Him for His greatness, Walking & talking with Him, and receiving the healing through the Water & washing of His Word... 

Because sometimes I don't understand the things before me, and the one and only thing I know without a shadow of a doubt is; I love God more.. 

I love God more than the situation I face... 

I love God more than the feelings I feel... 

I love God more than the storms around me... 

I love God more than my selfish desires... 

I love God more than my flesh's need to complain or argue... 

I love God more & I choose His Word & His Ways over mine... 

In return He releases   His grace, His love, His comfort, His peace, and His perfect rest... 

All because I willfully make the choice to love God more...

No comments:

Post a Comment